Terms & Conditions
Diamond's edge is pleased to clarify terms and conditions in order to keep a clear and most effective communication with our customers delivering the most excellent customer service possible.
1. All sales are final.
2. We strongly recommend our customer to double check your order before proceeding to pay and submit.
3. In the event that the wrong item is submitted, Diamonds edge will be willing to re- do the order right after we receive the wrong item back in the original packaging at your expense if you made the wrong selection. In case we deliver the wrong item we will entirely take care of it.
4. Used items will not be accepted for exchange.
5. All our merchandise is checked before is shipped, in case that you receive any defective merchandise please follow these steps to open a case: 1) submit an email explaining your claim 2) send supportive picture of the damage item tagged to your email 3) submit copy of the invoice with your claim. Please allow up to 7 business days to hear from us and send you a determination of the case. If the merchandise have been in your possession more than a week no claim will be accept it as defective.
6. In the event that a claim need to be submitted after 7 days of having the merchandise on your possession different determinations could be apply to your claim based on the severity of the situation such as yet not limited to approval of the claim with client responsibility of covering both shipping cost of the return item and the replacement.
7. As a customer YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE on providing the right address and email address attached to your order. If any mistake is done and you as a customer don't noticed until later and after your order has been shipped; DIAMONDS EDGE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OF REPLACING THAT MERCHANDISE.
8. Providing wrong information or email address it could always be corrected via phone call contacting our customer service number at 407-779-9189 as long as your order hasn't being shipped and in less than 24 hours after your place your order.
9. Diamonds edge is not responsible for unfortunate events such a misplaced, lost or stolen packages. Under all circumstances the Postal Service given with your tracking confirmation via email is responsible for any of all mail delivery. The customer will be held responsible to follow a claim with USPS.
10. To avoid circumstances that are out of our control we recommend you to consider to choose under your shipping method either SIGNATURE REQUIRED or INSURED YOUR PACKAGE to be able to claim the USPS for any stolen, lost or damaged on the mail item.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for diamondsedgeyb.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
via telephone at 407-779-9189 or via email at email@example.com